The Three Counties Club
The Three Counties Cup is a competition between Letchworth Garden City Camera Club (Herts), Melbourn & District Photographic Club (Cambs) and Saffron Walden Camera Club (Essex). The competition takes place annually with each club hosting the competition once every three years. The host club is responsible for proposing the date of the competition and for arranging a judge.
The Three Counties Cup Rules (agreed May 2013)
- Six monochrome prints, six colour prints and six Projected Images
- Prints which have been selectively coloured will be defined as colour prints
- Images and prints should be to the EAF standard, current at the time
- The number of entries per person in each category will be limited to two
- To be mounted on 50 x 40 cm mount
- To be labelled on the reverse side (top left hand corner) with Title, Author, Club
- Print titles should be sent to the Competition Secretary of the host club, one week before the competition
- File size 1600 pixels wide x 1200 pixels high in JPEG format, sRGB colour space
- File titles should be saved as: Authors Initials_Title, e.g. IJR_Three Men in a Boat
- The meta data should include the title of the image and the Author’s name
- All images to be sent to the host club’s Projectionist one week before the competition at the latest
2017-18: Melbourn (323 points), Saffron Walden (316 points) and Letchworth (307 points)
2016-17: Melbourn (332 points), Saffron Walden (333 points) and Letchworth (290 points)
2015-16: Melbourn (334 points), Saffron Walden (326 points) and Letchworth (290 points)
2014-15: Melbourn (328 points), Saffron Walden (317 points) and Letchworth (295 points)
2013-14: Saffron Walden (318 points), Melbourn (314 points) and Letchworth (301 points).
2012-13: Saffron Walden (317 points), Melbourn (311.5 points) and Letchworth (308 points).